Coronavirus (COVID-19) has had a significant impact on the coworking and shared workspace industry in China. However, workspaces are pushing back.
With 72,000 workstations and over 600,000 members across 42 cities, Ucommune is one of the largest coworking and shared workspace companies in China and the world.
With many of the roads, highways, airports, railways, and other methods of transport limited or closed off in China, particularly in its cities, many offices and workspaces have remained […]
- Co-working Space Provider Ucommune Takes on Challenge to Protect And Rejuvenate Cultural Heritage Sites
- Ucommune undertakes “important” and “lean” strategic win-win transformation as it enters its 5th year
- Feature – UCOMMUNE: CORONAVIRUS AND THE SHARED WORKSPACE INDUSTRY IN CHINA
- SARS VS COVID-19: Plan B of China Economy Under the Pandemic
- Helping Businesses Accelerate Change Towards a More Sustainable Future