Coronavirus (COVID-19) has had a significant impact on the coworking and shared workspace industry in China. However, workspaces are pushing back.
With 72,000 workstations and over 600,000 members across 42 cities, Ucommune is one of the largest coworking and shared workspace companies in China and the world.
With many of the roads, highways, airports, railways, and other methods of transport limited or closed off in China, particularly in its cities, many offices and workspaces have remained […]
- Feature – UCOMMUNE: CORONAVIRUS AND THE SHARED WORKSPACE INDUSTRY IN CHINA
- SARS VS COVID-19: Plan B of China Economy Under the Pandemic
- Helping Businesses Accelerate Change Towards a More Sustainable Future
- 5 Easy Ways to be Physically and Mentally Healthy at Work
- #FutureofWorkHK: Educating The World On Sustainable Development Goals – Carol Yeung