Hong Kong’s business ecosystem is dynamically changing and entrepreneurs are evolving and changing the ever competitive market in the city. For new and aspiring business owners, this can sound daunting. New technology, trends, and regulations are constantly being introduced and it is important to know or at least be informed of the changes happening in the business landscape.
We’re excited to collaborate and partner with Hong Kong Momtrepreneurs and line up a series of thought-leadership dialogues, incubation opportunities, and various support to help young and new entrepreneurs kickstart their dream idea.
As part of the #FutureofWorkHK campaign, Ucommune is partnering with both Hong Kong Momtrepreneurs and Cafe 8 to host Incubator Corners where members are given complimentary exhibition spaces to showcase their brands, businesses, and products at one of Hong Kong’s bustling areas, Pier 8. Located adjacently to the Star Ferry Pier and just right above the Marine Museum, the space allows various entrepreneurs to gain brand exposure to Cafe 8 diners and potential traffic from Kowloon and Hong Kong Island.
The incubator corner would be exclusive for the following dates: June 20, 21, 27, 28 and July 4 and 5 with 2 companies each day.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
#FutureofWork – Boosting Your Business
We’re lining up a series of thought-leadership dialogues to inspire and help you connect with like-minded peers and savvy entrepreneurs in Hong Kong. Whether you are a new or seasoned professional, we’re sure you’ll enjoy and get the most out of the topics we’ve prepared to help boost your business.
Spanning a wide range of topics from Social Media know hows to integrating sustainability to your products, we, together with Hong Kong Momtrepreneurs, will be showcasing events that matter to you.
Get updated with the latest events here.
Know what it takes to become an entrepreneur in Hong Kong, the Greater Bay Area, and in Asia through the journey and experiences of these passionate Entrepreneurs from Hong Kong Momtrepreneurs and Ucommune members.
We will sit down with them and share with you their valuable insights, struggles, and milestones on how they built their empire and how they achieve more every day.
Hong Kong Momtrepreneurs is the first bilingual non-profit platform in Hong Kong:
– to educate life long skill of entrepreneurship among mothers and families by providing a platform to create opportunities through membership networks, trainings, and event;
– to empower women to have the achievement and self-fulfillment in balancing their families, careers, and community;
– to engage more involvements by children in their parents’ work life and enhance the parents as role models for their children;
– to support underprivileged women in training our members as their mentors;
– to raise public awareness on policies related to women empowerment and family by working closely with government, public sectors private sectors.
Subscribe to our newsletter